Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally............

Finally I have my Shop Hop Quilt up on the wall .The last of the borders went on today and I actually got it up on the wall before I left the shop.
What a day! I was the in and out store all day today. Everyone was on a mission, had their list and they were in and out.
I want to see the finished quilt done with the Kaffe Fassett fabrics. Alicia's daughter is back quilting and doing a very neat Kaffe Fassett quilt and those are the things that grab you and make you want to get back at it.
Linda O. has done some amazing design work with the beautiful Songbird panels that just came in and I can hardly wait to see on Thursday how far she has gone with it. One thing I learned today is that everyone has their own way of doing things and that as long as we arrive at the same destination it doesn't matter what road we took.
Kent and Kathy were in for a visit and they helped me with the quilt and the ladder. I don't need to fall off another one so thanks to the two of them.
Bad Betty spotted my van in the parking lot and brought Linda and I lunch. Mmmmmm.
Travis's Hockey Team started playoffs last night and the little darlin' had a hat trick to start the playoffs. Hope tonights game goes as well.
Hope everyone had a great day at the Knit In in Warkworth.
I see that Rick Hillier has commented on the ladies knitting. We're attracting some big time attention.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment