Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shut my mouth!

Serves me right. Earlier this week my post read Let it Snow..........
you know the rest. Well this morning I woke up to the real storm. I think it's only going to get worse from here on in this week so make sure you all drive carefully out there and I do apologize for the Snow post. Bring on Spring!
I was presently surprised to see ladies even show up to stitch this morning after what I woke up to but it was a very nice day. Everyone is stitching something different and I find myself thinking I'd like to start on a new project but no no no, I have to complete a few things first.
Bad Betty didn't show up this morning, we figure she stayed home because of the roads.
Just as well Betty, we don't want you wiping out. Who would bring us all the treats if you were laid up?
I'm packing for Warkworth tomorrow. It looks like it will be a fun day so anyone interested in coming out to support Carolyn from the Bees Knees please come and see us at the Warkworth community center next to the Bank on Main St. Bring your knitting needles with you and come and have fun.
Pray for good weather. I don't like driving anywhere north of the 401 when the weather is bad. It's like a whole new world once you go north of the 401.
Cliff's roasting chicken for supper. I'm getting very spoiled but I do need to show him how to make deserts. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment