Friday, February 19, 2010

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!!!

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT THE TROOPS AT THE "KNIT IN" AT ST. GEORGES CHURCH ON JOHN STREET IN TRENTON BEHIND LIQUIDATION WORLD.
SATURDAY FEB. 19TH FROM 10-3

Hope some of you are able to come out to knit helmet liners with us in support of the troops. It looks like it will be a fun day for all and it's for a great cause.

I hope to be in Warkworth next weekend for a fundraiser for Carolyn formerly of the Bees Knees. As I get older I realize that friends and family are really the most important things in life and Carolyn has plenty of those. Hopefully everyone can come out and support Carolyn in the fight. Knitters unite!!!
Anyone thinking of coming to either of these occasions just do it. Knitters are a wonderful bunch and you will have a great time and meet new friends and old.

We are busy working up some new quilting classes for the store so keep watching your email for an up to date list. Cecile picked up a new magazine the other day and I can honestly say that although I like some of the designs the colours leave me cold. In their effort to try and entrap the young market, fabric companies are coming up with the ugliest colour combinations I have every seen. You know you're getting old when ....................

Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment