Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day over!

Well another Valentines Day at the flower shop behind me. I'm getting to old to stand on cement for 8 hours making flower arrangements. A good time was had by all and I'm back to work next week.
My Valentine has just made a lovely pork roast with glazed carrots and creamy mashed potatoes for dinner. I think he feels sorry for me. I'm playing it up.
Tomorrow is family day and I'm not sure whether I can stand to be in the house with the two men so I amy have to go to the shop and sew for awhile.ggg

There has been a huge support in our community for the mlitary after the past weeks events. Don't forget to come to the Knit In on Saturday the 20th and knit helmet liners for the troops.

My dinner awaits................

No comments:

Post a Comment