Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting ready..........

The Hook In is not far away and I'm not going to leave everything to the last minute so I've gone out and purchased a few comfy chairs. After the boys leave for Innisville today I am going to take my measuring tape and do a little surveying of the back room in order to make space.
Nobody make space like we do. Cecile and I are to short to move anything so I will be calling in the big guns to help. aka Cliff and Travis. They will wine and have a better idea but the whip is out and I'm not afraid to use it and they know it. lol
It was a pretty exciting night last night with the Canadian Hockey team winning gold and the spectacular closing ceremonies. I think we can give ourselves a big pat on the back and be very Proud to be Canadian. I think we did " Own the Podium" and if my tax dollars are going there then I would rather that than into some politicians pocket. What a great investment in our youth! As Travis pointed out to me last night, " Mom you win the gold in hockey the silver is what they give to the losers, it's the consolation prize". Out of the mouths of babes............
Back to work tomorrow
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment