Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quilters SHop Hop

For those of you who have been keeping track of Travis's hockey we are on to game 7 in Bracebridge against the South Muskoka Shield on Thursday night. I figure we should roll in about 2:30 on Friday morning but I will either be up from the win or tired from the loss. This may be the last of hockey for me after about 16 years so I have decided to make the trek to Bracebridge and cheer the boys on. Go Storm Go!
Tomorrow our Annual Quilters Shop Hop begins and will run until Saturday . Take an opportunity to visit the five shops in the community as we all have our specialties and are independently owned. I am always amazed at the number of people through the door lately that I have never seen before. Hopefully this is a good sign for the future.
Mango Moon Tibetan Handbags are bag in stock. They are beautifully woven and colourful and at $30.00 you can't beat it. Makes a great gift for any crafter, quilter, stitcher and hooker. Bags are in and the price is right. You are supporting women around the world when you purchase Mango Moon.
We have lots of quilting books that will be from 30% off to half price. There are even some very nice books for $9.99 and I don't think you can even purchase a pattern for less than that today.
We are clearing some ends of the bolt at $5.99 metre and fat quarters are buy four and get one free as always. We still have some of the Olympic Flannel in stock for those of you who are still looking for those fabrics.
I look forward to seeing you out to the Hop.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment