Friday, April 23, 2010

Hook In a Success!

Another great day of hooking at Andjareenas Place. Now I just need to figure out how to get more than twenty people in my back room and believe me I can be innovative.
Lots of laughs and good company made this another successful day. I am delighted to see that everyone is working on something different and that is the best of days like today. Pam is doing the cutest sculpted teddy bears and John was there today with a pretty impressive looking stained glass. Bad Betty, Barb and I shared a table and Barb is working on a Maud Lewis and Betty is doing a beautiful tote bag with Laurel Burch Cats on it. Betty and I both own one of the Laurel Burch fabric bags and her hooked bag looks as good as the original. Beautiful!
Tina finished her lady bug rug that she designed and as usual she's making the rest of us look bad. I wish I could draw something other than stick people. Janice, when I look at your piece I get an itch to do something off the wall. I love the colours and the beads and the challenge of design. I can't draw but I can put colour together after all these years in the flower shop and quilting. Hope everyone had a great time and can't wait for next weekend at the Annual.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment