Sunday, April 25, 2010

Allergies or Cold

Last week while Cliff and Travis were having an allergy attack I seemed fine but it hit me Saturday morning. I actually think I had a bit of a fever, then the runny nose and today the stuffy nose. I don't get it. I don't think anybody was sick on Friday at the Hook In and I don't think I could catch something that fast but lets home it leaves as quickly as it came.
My Mom dropped off some Metro strawberries today. two for five dollars and my container weighed at least two pounds. Great berries too.
I've been surveying the gardens for the last week and am about to start moving some things around. I have decided that I'm just not the blueprint for the garden type and I'm going to just stick the plants in and if I need to I'm gonna move them next year.
We had a quiet weekend with the trucks. There was nothing parked out front and only one empty unit parked at our end of the property. To bad they couldn't do that all the time. Sunday afternoon they start moving the trucks around and the dust begins to fly. I'm not a great housekeeper but their unpaved driveway is really making me look bad. Pray for rain to settle the dust down a bit and make my flowers grow.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment