Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby it's hot outside..........

What a week! If we're not complaining about the weather I guess we're just not satisfied. Wow is it hot! Geri and I made it through the Prince Edward County Show thanks to the air but my goodness it is hot outside but thank goodness we have AIR! I slip from one spot to the next but only to get back into the air. I'm not sure it is a good thing because your body never warms up but for now I'm going for the air conditioning. I'll suffer the consequences later.
Cecile has started teaching on Saturdays and well as Mondays for those of you who can't make it to the weekday classes. Drop in and check out some of her classes for the summer. She has done some quick and easy quilt classes for beginners and for those of you who just want to freshen up your skills.
We carry Wonderfil thread in the shop and are making room for a new line of embroidery thread. For those of you who are looking for a special, we will have the Wonderfil on sale July 23,24 and 25th for half price. This applies only to the Embroidery thread.
Have a great rest of the week.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment