Monday, July 19, 2010

Another beautiful day

What a great day. I don't remember a summer when we used the pool so much. With all this hot weather it is definately the answer at the end of the day.
Our Wonderfil machine embroidery thread is now on half price. I am looking at a new line and in order to make room we need to move out the old and bring in the new.
I hope to see some of our Christmas Fabric and new fall yarns arriving shortly. The snow will fly before we know it and I know some of our groups are starting their Christmas projects already. I will be very busy this Christmas with twins so I need to take some of my own advice and get started.
Our Knitters group are still meeting on Tuesday afternoons, Hookers on Wednesday afternoons and Stitchers on Thursday morning. You would be quite surprised at what gets accomplished in these groups so drop in and check us out.
I have the Electric Quilt 7 cds on the way for anyone who is interested.
I will let you know via the blog as soon as they are in.


Off to the barbecue.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment