Friday, May 28, 2010

Hook In Today

It has been a busy week with Hookers, Knitters and Stitchers. Today is our 3rd Hook In and it looks like we will have a full house as usual. It is a great time for me to see what everyone has been up to and the selection of projects people are working on is just great. There are all kinds of mediums used in this group and they're always thinking. It keeps me on my toes.
A big congratulations to Janice Daniels on her graduation day. We will miss you today, but we are all wishing you a great day at your graduation. The best part is it's not to hot today !
Cliff has finally finished staining and sealing Sheenas toy box. Took him 20 years but it's done and delivered to Oshawa last night and she was thrilled. Amazing what grandchildren on the way will do.
I am patiently waiting for new fabric arrivals. I can't believe I'm saying it but I had a meltdown buying Christmas fabrics and I can't wait for them to arrive. Stay posted.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment