Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mothers Day is coming

For those of you who know me you will know what that title means. Yes, I am off to Lottie Jones Florist for the next week to help with the overflow of orders.
All groups will be meeting as usual and Sharon and Pat will be looking after you all.
Pat Schwartz is a new addition to our staff. Pat, has been in retail all her life and is a wonderful person that I am so excited to have. She brings with her a wealth of sewing knowledge. I always referred to Pat as the serger queen. lol. Many times I Pat would help me rethread and trouble shoot my serger and I would go away feeling like I could master it. Surprisingly I have mastered the threading of the beast and I keep my class notes nearby and haven't done to bad a job.
Sharon will be there all week to help you as well. So for those of you with knitting issues, see Sharon. We are training Pat on the ins and outs of knitting but it is still new for her, so please have patience.
I apologize for not being at the Peterborough Spinners and weavers show this weekend. There was a death in the family and with everything going on I just didn't have it in me. I promise to come again if asked. Thank you all for your understanding.
In closing, I would like to remind you not to forget your Mother, or the Mother figure in your life. I have lots of gift certificates to sell for that special someone and if that doesn't work for you I can recommend a good flower shop. lol
Until next time
Have a great week
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment