Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spin in Tomorrow

Well, it's been quite a week. I am finally back from the flower shop and have been knittng, hooking and Friday is our monthly spin in. Yahoo!
Although I love working with flowers as it is my first profession, I have to admit that I missed all of you and everything I do here at Andjareenas.
Just a note to let Bad Betty, Janice and Pauline  and Maureen that I missed you this week.
Hope that the Hooking in Niagara was great and I can't wait to hear the stories. A speedy recovery to Rose on her knee  surgery and to Maureen on her foot surgery.  Keep those two at home waiting on you. lol
Spinning is on Friday and I can't wait.                                                                         
See you all there.
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment