Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hook In Friday

There will be a Hook In on Friday as it is our last Friday of the month. I thought I had one more week to go but Thursday is the last day of the month this month and then we are into June so don't forget.
Janice has been away hooking and presented us with new classes for the fall and I can hardly wait.
Pat has been working away on classes and it will be mid summer before we get anything underway. I will give you all time to get your gardening done so you won't be distracted. lol
She has a very funky Swing Coat from Indygo Junction on display so drop in and see it.

I am off to Wellington in July for the Prince Edward County Quilt Show and can hardly wait to see the new venue. I have new fabrics arriving daily and am preparing already for the show. Pat, from Dyeing for Colour, has done some great dyeing of wools for those of you who are doing quilting art. Beautiful abrashed colours are adorning my shelves so if you're looking for wool fabrics for applique and quilting you can find a very good selection on my shelves.

Knitters, I have had another shipment of baby yarns arrive and some great new patterns. I am waiting for the Dreamz needles still but they seem to ship when I least expect it. For those of you who are looking for those slouch hat patterns I have ordered more and expect them within a few days.


It's another beautiful start to the day . I'm wishing you all a great one.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment