Saturday, November 26, 2011

Frill Seeker Yarn expected next week

Well ladies, Christmas is just around the corner and the yarns just keep on coming. There are five new colours of hand painted sock yarns this week and we are waiting on five new colours of Frill Seeker Yarn expected in next week. Our end of the bolt sale is going well and the Christmas fabrics are slowly moving off the shelf. A little snow and I expect bedlaml!
We had a lovely day Friday hooking although our numbers were down. For you ladies who are away and enjoying your holidays, we miss you. I am looking at booking some one or two day rug hooking sessions next year and I will keep you updated on the blog or if you want to be contacted via email let me know at info@andjareenas.com or andjareenas@gmail.com
I have finally completed my Deanne Fitzpatrick piece and none to soon. It has been alot of fun to do but I promised myself that I couldn't start a new piece until it was finished so I have been whipping away like crazy and it's finally done. There are a couple little touch ups but I think I can say it's done. My next project will be a little smaller as I realize I need a break from a long term project.
I'm smocking again and preparing for the new year so anyone interested in smocking classes I expect to start them around the third week in January.
My little grandchildren will soon be turning one ,(where has the time gone), so I will be off to visit them next weekend to celebrate with a big party. I can't wait. Carter is moving around furniture while Peyton is content to crawl for now. I'm sure she will quickly catch up to her little brother so she can keep him in line. lol. They have all of us wrapped around their little fingers. Even their Uncle Travis. Life is good.

TTYL
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment