Friday, December 2, 2011

New arrivals

Our Frill Seeker is on its way and expected today according to the tracking email I received from Canpar yesterday. New arrivals of Rizos came yesterday as well as the beautiful rosewood sets of interchangeable circular needles. If you are looking for a gift these beautiful knitting needles come in a velvet lined box and are absolutely beauitful. The Knitters Pride sock needle sets have also been very well received and although I haven't knit with them yet the knitters are absolutely in love with them. I also received some straight sets yesterday as well. So, if you are looking for something for the knitter in your life look no further!
I debated about bringing in the Babyville Pul fabrics into the shop but I have jumped in with both feet. Check it out on the web. I have ordered a full selection of the Babyville fabrics including the snaps, elastics etc. I will let you know as soon as it's in. Great for bibs, change table covers, diaper covers etc. CAn't wait!
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment