Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quinte Quilters Show

I hope to see you all out to the Quinte Quilters Show this weekend at the Curling club on Bridge St. West in Belleville. We will be setting up tomorrow and open for business on Saturday and Sunday at the show. Everyone works hard to make this show a success so put aside a little time this weekend to drop in to the show.
Hook In Friday at the shop. I worked very hard today and loaded everything into the van so that we could still have our regular Hook In.
For those of you who are off to London to the Annual, I wish I could be there. Hope you guys have a great time, take plenty of pictures and bring them with you to class on Wednesday. Unfortunatley I had prebooked the quilt show or I would be there with you.
Cecile will be looking after the shop on Saturday so don't forget to stop in and see her. Who knows what kind of deals she might be offering.

TTYL Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment