Friday, May 13, 2011

Napanee quilt show

Geri and I are off to the Napanee Quilt show tomorrow at 8 a.m. Hope to see all of you there. It's supposed to rain all weekend so why not come on down and see the beautiful quilts the ladies have made.
There are plenty of vendors and you could do a little shopping while you are there. I am taking my rug hooking supplies as well as my Brazillian emroidery there for you ladies from the Kingston area that have called asking me to take them.
This week was a recovery from Mothers Day week. I think I'm finally back on track and ready to go. It was a busy week at the shop preparing for the quilt show and meeting with our knitters and hookers. We missed Bad Betty this week and hope she's feeling better soon.
My little babies were down for a visit yesterday and although I can hardly wait to see them again, I realize how exhausted I am when the have left. Peyton has beautiful new diamond earings that her Mom and Dad got for her and although she has very little hair she looks lovely in her new bling. Carter spent a good part of the evening with his Uncle Travis who, after a couple of hours felt he really needed a break. lol

Hope to see you guys at the show
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment