Monday, May 16, 2011

Napanee Quilt show

Well, Geri, Sharon and I live to work another quilt show. lol. We have another successful show behind us and I will finally be back in the shop. It is always fun for us when we do shows with all the shops we know and can get caught up on the latest news. The girls from the Kingston/ Brockville area have a shop hop coming up in June. I believe it is around the 8,9 and 10th but I'm sure if you check Taylor's Sewing CEntre in Brockville or Picket Fence Fabrics you will be sure to get the correct dates. Who knows, I might use that as an excuse to get out and about myself.
The Napanee Quilt show was a huge success for everyone who attended and what a great bunch of ladies. They helped me carry everything in and helped load everything at the end of the day. Although they all had duties they still managed to lend us a hand and for that we thank them. Although I didn't win the Fathers Day prize, I have to commend them on their prize table. Someone went above and beyond the call of duty to get those prizes and perhaps that's partially what brings in the crowd. The quilts were amazing and all very different. This is what I would call a hard working group. Congratulations ladies and thanks for the invite.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment