Sunday, April 17, 2011

A great time!

Sharon and I were off to The Gathering in Port Hope on Saturday and what a great time we had. We pulled in and everyone ran out in the rain and carried all our stuff inside. That is such a nice thing to do and they do it every time and we really appreciate it. After setting up I got to cruise the room and what a great selection of knitting yarns and fibre available. Sometimes we leave some money behind and this day wasn't any exception. I picked up some great sock yarn from Pat LeClair at Dyeing for Colour and some great dog bones for Jasper and fudge for Cliff. It was a successful shopping day and selling day. Lamburgers for lunch. mmmm
Everyone should try to make this show next year. You will have the time of your life.
Today is Travis's 21st birthday and it is almost noon and he is still asleep. No surprize as I think they rolled into the house around 4 a.m. Oh, to be young again. The only time I see the sun rise today is when I have insomnia and haven't been able to sleep past 3 a.m. or when the trucks are running next door. lol
I am off to the Home Show here in Trenton this afternoon with my Mom. It's been snowing on and off this morning and it is blowing so hard that working outside is out of the question.
Sheena, Kurt and the babies are on their way home from Ottawa where the Whitby Steelhawks sledge hockey team won Bronze. Congratulations guys.
Hope you all have a great weekeend.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment