Saturday, April 23, 2011

Landscape class

Another great rug hooking class from Janice on Wednesday. I can't wait to see what this group produces.THank you to Pauline for your information on the Northern Kiki bird. Betty, you really shouldn't encourage her. lol
I was off to the flower shop to help out for Easter. They didn't think they needed me but we had a very busy day and I left Sharon in charge at the shop. I knew she could look after just about anything.
There were some new fabric arrivals this week. Some beautiful batiks and another addition to the hockey line of fabric. I really hate it when you buy a line of fabric and they trickle in one at a time but I do what I can because it doesn't seem to matter if it's fabric, stitchery supplies or knitting , they all seem to back order.
There is a new shipment of Marble Chunky that should arrive in the next couple of weeks and keep your eyes open for some needles from Serendipity Needles that should also arrive in the next few weeks. There will be some pink ribbon needles coming for those of you who support the cause.
We are off to the quilt show in Belleville this weekend. It is being held at the Curling Club located at the fairgrounds next to the racetrack in Belleville. I am looking forward to seeing lots of old friends. I understand from an inside source that it is shaping up to being a very good show. I never doubted it for a minute. It is always a good show.
Don't forget the Hook In on Friday afternoon. I will have to leave early but we decided to go ahead with it anyway as everyone looks forward to it.
Unfortunately I have to set up for the quilt show the next day but that doesn't change anything at the shop. You girls can run the place on your own. lol
Bad Betty, you're in charge.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment