Monday, October 15, 2012

Travis Scores

For those of you who know our son Travis, you will know that he has gone off to University in Grand Rapids Michigan. Travis has been in a bit of a drought lately with his hockey game. He has finally managed to score a goal against Oklahoma State University and it just happened to be the winning goal.
The monkey is off his back and he can now relax. lol

I wasn't sure how Travis would embrace school and once again he has surprised me. He is doing very well (except for Math) and is embracing university life. He was never ready before now and I was worried because we all know they need education.  I will never forget his grade four teacher telling me that he would changed when he was ready and over the years I have watched it happend just as she said, again and again. Don't rush them , they eventually come around.


1 comment: