Monday, October 15, 2012

Fat quarter bag class tomorrow

I'm doing a quick little fat quarter bag class tomorrow morning. As you know there is limited space so call before you come.
I will teach this again and again. What a great little idea for those of us who have collected fat quarters galore and really would love to use some of them up. They are great little gifts for teachers, fellow workers or someone special that you want to have a little something at the holidays.

Knitters meet tomorrow afternoon and I can only hope that the yarn arrival is in. I know it's on its way but true to form it will probably roll in at the end of the day tomorrow. There are some yarn swifts for those of you who are tired of wrapping those skeins around a chair and ball winders so that you can wind them into nice organized balls.

Fabrics are rolling in daily and I hope there will be more Christmas again this week. We all need to get hopping if we're going to be ready for Christmas. Smith Falls has already had a dusting of snow this past weekend and as soon as that happens people will be in a mad rush to get things finished.

Remember, Thursday morning group seems to be a mixed bag and we are knitting, quilting and hand stitching on that morning.
Spinners meet this Friday for a spin in. I want to soon start knitting up all that handspun I've been making.
I've been hooking with some of it but I'm spinning faster than I can hook. lol
ttyl
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment