Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Arrivals




We have received a shipment of Riley Blake Christmas fabrics in the shop this week as well as new flannels to keep you warm on those upcoming winter months.
For those of you who have been waiting for kiddie flannels there are some really cute pieces that have come in. One of my favorites has ballet shoes all over it. I can see my little Peyton dancing around my living room with a ballet blankie.
I think I'll get at that right away. lol
I've been busy making fat quarter bags. Two fat quarters is all it takes and we all have those so drop in for a tutorial on these great little bags. They make great teachers gifts.
Do you be scared away on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoons. Knitters and Hookers meet on those days and our parking lot can be quite busy. They don't bite so please come on in and shop.
The first two Fridays of every month will be dedicated to UFO Fridays. Bring all those unfinished projects that have been sitting in your closet and lets get them finished and turn them into FO's. Book your spot in advance so you're sure to get a chair. There's an awful lot of UFO's out there from what I've heard.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment