Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New arrivals Frill Seeker, Fabrics Notions and Stitchery Supplies

It's spring and there's lots of new arrivals for our shop hop. Fabrics have been arriving daily, there's new Frill Seeker Twisted and the latest Black Gold Applique Needles from Clover. Red Rooster fabrics from $9.99. A great price!
For the stitchers who have waited patiently I have decided to increase our stock in that area as the availability has become limited in our area. I have lots of 32 count linen and aida cloth in stock as well as blending filaments and a new arrival of Mill Hill Beads. Watch for new arrivals in this room on a monthly basis and don't be afraid to let me know what you want me to carry. It's about our customers and keeping them happy.
Hope all of you are enjoying this wonderful summerlike weather but the pesimist in me says that it's not quite here to stay. Enjoy it while it lasts. I'll take as much as I can and be thankful for it.

Hookers, remember that our Hook In is on Friday this week not the last Friday of the month due to the Quilters Shop Hop. This will be the only month that I will make this change as I thought it would save on congestion in the back room. THank you for your understanding.
THursday knitters/stitchers, hope to see you there.
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment