Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Knitting today

What a great day we had at knitting today. It was a good turn out with lots of information shared. I find myself making mistakes in my own work as I try to evesdrop and learn a little trick from someone else. Nice to see all of you out today.I am knitting yet another Frill Seeker scarf. This is with the Frill Seeker twisted and I actually am really liking the way it turns out. Bad Betty informs me that I don't have to do the long tail cast on for my linen scarf so that is next on my list. THanks Betty.
There is still a couple bags of the CAscade Fixation left. Six balls for Six bucks. You have to take the whole bag but considering it is $5.95 a ball I think that's a pretty good deal.
The weather is fine. I hope it will last until after our shop hop. Every year it seems we get rain so let's hope for good weather. There will be lots of specials out there this year. I think all of us have sharpened our pencils and outdid outselves in order to get you the best deals possible. Hope to see you all there.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment