Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hooking

Great day yesterday with the Hooker's . I smile everytime I write that. We had a few hundred laughs and got alot of work done.
Glad to have Janice back from the sunny south and it looks like she brought some of the weather back with her. I hope we can keep it but it's early March in Canada so I won't count on it.
I have great friends and customers. I put Friends first because I look at my customers as my Friends. We share our highs and lows and prop each other up in times of need. Good Karma makes you feel great and believe me the ugly stuff stays with you.
To quote the Dalai Lama" Our prime purpose in life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them". A friend posted this to my facebook this morning and I felt the need to share it with you. To many times people take stabs at other people and never realize the hurt they inflict.
Have a great day
Love ya all
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment