Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spinning Friday

It's been quite awhile since I posted but my new year did not get off to a great start. I had the cold and sinus infection that lasted for three weeks. I tried to fight it off but finally succumbed and the doctor wrote a prescription. I am better!!!! Yeah.
New arrivals this week of 108"-120" quilt backs. Navy, burgundy and a medium rust. I thought I'd add a little colour to the collection . White and beige can be so boring at times. There are three new colours of waffle cloth that have also just arrived, black, lavender and a nice rust. All three colours work well with the new Babyville Pul Fabrics.
Sharon and I have been working our duffs off and have created several new knitting kits for your perusal. There has been alot of new sock yarn as well as some cottons that are now in so check them out if you haven't been in in awhile. The top down sweater book is back in stock and we also have a new sock book that they tell me has it all! You'll never need another one. There are some beautiful Aran yarns in several colours for those of you knitting those lovely popcorn and cable hats.
Pat has done quite abit of new dyeing for the rug hookers so drop in and see the colourful selection. If you are interested in doing your own dyeing we have lots of natural wool from Dorr for you.
Friday is our Spin In. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there.
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment