Sunday, September 25, 2011

Spin in Successful

I have been neglecting my blog and thought I had better update all of you on what has been going on. The third Friday of the month has become spinning day. I had a rather large fleece given to me and Pat Leclair did the cleaning and carding so I am currently practicing on that.I'm going to dye it when I'm finished and then hook with it. I find the spinning very relaxing so when the blood pressure is up , I sit down and spin. Seems to be working for now. lol
Thank you to Dianne for all the help with the spinning. You are a very patient teacher and that has made the learning very enjoyable. Several years ago I had picked up some Wensleydale that had been beautifully dyed and have tried to spin it on my own and although it seems to go well for awhile there have been some issues. Can't wait for the spin in on the 4th of October in Belleville to get some feedback.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment