Sunday, September 11, 2011

Off to the Hook In Monday

Well ladies I am off the the Hook In in Campbellford on Monday.Wish for good weather as we will be out in the park. If we get the weather we are getting today, all will be successful. I have to confess that this is more pleasure than business. Although I try to get to Campbellford to hook on Mondays it never seems in the cards as I am spreading myself between the two businesses. My daughter says to me this morning" the twins and I were thinking of coming down on Monday". Of course they were! To late, I have a date. I have seen her appointment book and unfortunately mine is just as full lately. Where there's a will there's a way and I will get to see those cute little grandbabies. Carter is almost 23 lbs with Peyton the petite weighing in at 21 lbs. The Dr.says they are on the high side of the scale but assures Sheena they are not overweight. Smart man! lol

There was another large shipment of Christmas fabric that arrived on Friday so if you are thinking of whipping up a little Christmas gift for that special someone I encourage you to stop in and get your fabric while it lasts. It is selling quickly and we have practically sold out of some Christmas already and that is always a good sign.

I can't thank all of my customers enough for your constant support during tough economic times. I am constantly on the look out for specials and when I get them I will pass them on to you so keep your eyes peeled for either the blog or your email if you are on our mailing list. I also have a facebook page that you might want to check out.

TTYL
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment