Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lots of new arrivals



New arrivals of fabric and yarns every day now as we start to get ready for the fall schedule. Lots, and I do mean lots, of yarns arriving every day. There are so many beautiful colours of yarns this fall. I have been working hard shifting everything around in order to make room.
Monsoon arrived this week. I thought that very fitting considering the weather we have been having. lol. Woodland from Kertzer also arrived, a beautiful double knitting yarn that will knit up in waves of colour. I love it.
I am waiting impatiently for a very large fabric order and will let all of you know as soon as it arrives. This year every gift is hand made. I will have the joy of making it and the recipient will know that I took the time and effort to really think about them.
My daughter, Sheena, was down for a visit and had these great little snack bags for the twins. A simple fabric bag lined with a silky plastic type liner that velcros shut. It will hold a sandwich, crackers or veggies etc. When you're done, just throw it in the washer and reuse. All those plastic bags do not break down. They never go away. I know all of you have some scrap fabric and I have the liner. Make them for everyone you know.
Here's a big shout out to the Campbellford girls that headed down east for rug hooking. Hope you didn't run into Irene and if you did I hope you had a hurricane party. I know you did! lol
Drive safely home. Can't wait to see you and hear all the news.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment