Sunday, July 17, 2011

We're having a heat wave ,,,,,,,,,,,

Wow! I know you've heard it a thousand times but is it ever hot out there today. Thank heavens for the pool that gives us a refreshing break and the central air but you still have difficulty working very much even with the air on.
For those of you who are looking for a respite from the heat, Andjareenas Place has air conditioning and we look forward to seeing you. Knitters, enjoy yourself on Tuesday afternoon but I think I will still be in the Muskokas helping Travis set up his internet and cable. Sharon and Cecile will be in charge and have strict orders to look after you. lol
For the sock makers I have put on the balance of the Mega Boot sock yarn. Regular price is $17.99 per ball and I am clearing it for $5.00 a ball. I need more shelf space as the fall yarns start to roll in. Frill Seeker is back in stock and the Frill Seeker lite with metallics. Metal is in this fall and you will need sun glasses when entering the yarn room.
I will be carrying more fibre from Pat Leclair from Dyeing for Colour and Sharon will be setting that up this week. I am going to try and have a "Spin In" once a month and will post it here when everything is set up.
There is also some Cantata Cotton for those of you who knit dish cloths. It is on sale for $1.99 per ball. It's a little to nice for dish cloths and makes lovely sweaters but for some reason I have never been able to sell cotton yarn in Trenton. Can't figure it out so I am making room for some great yarns that are arriving this week.
Fall and Christmas fabrics continue to roll in and I'm also waiting on a large notion order that will be full of new and interesting items.
See you all when I get back
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment