Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hookers Friday

Don't forget our monthly Hook In will go on as usual this Friday. I have lots of air conditioning to go around so don't be afraid of the weather report. lol
For those of us who work in air conditioned stores and live in air conditioned homes I think the heat wave is even worse. I run out of the store and jump into the very hot van and whiz home and run into the refridgerated house. It was delightful to open the windows and doors and let the fresh air in last night. THE HYDRO WAS OFF!!!!! LOL
Good thing it wasn't earlier in the week or it could have been ugly. The night was beautiful. We sat on our front step with our candles and fire pot and lived it up until the mosquitoes drove me inside. My trust halogen flashlight allowed me to read my book and I was quite happy.
Hope all of you are enjoying your summer and hope to see you in the shop soon.
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment