Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Closed Saturday

I will be closed on Canada Day and the Saturday following Canada Day this week. I think this will be my summer vacation as I will be able to string four days together. I am off to Huntsville to help Travis set up his new digs and then I will be able to rest easy at night. So, take pity on me I will be back at it on Tuesday morning.
THank you , thank you , thank you. To all the knitters/hookers who celebrated my birthday with me. Betty, I don't believe you think fruit and vegetables are reallly better than cookies or cakes but it was a nice change. I'm baking next week! lol
I am having a SALE this week on flannel. 50% off until closing on Thursday June 30th so for those of you who are making quilts for the fall you might want to have a look. There are new fabrics rolling in every day and I need more room. Don't forget the Wonderfil thread sale. 50% off all Wonderfil threads while supplies last, and they are going fast.


Hope all of you are having a great summer
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment