Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hook in Friday!!!

I know there are alot of you away at Trent Rug hooking School, but for those of you left behind I am going to go ahead with the Hook In on Friday June 24th. Please let me know if you are coming.

Brenda Allen taught the ladies another great bag class using the square in a square techniques on Saturday past. Congratulations to everyone, especially you Bev. I noticed that you were completely done when you left. It is such a nice feeling walking out the door with your finished project in hand knowing that you don't have to do anything else to it when you go home.

I want to remind all machine embroiderers that the Wonderfil thread is still on for 50% off while supplies last. I also have the Solu Film stabilizer in stock.
The indoor yard sale continues with 99 cent fat quarters. I was way overstocked with the number of fat quarters we have cut and I thought this would be a great deal for those of you who are doing comfort quilts.
Take advantage of a great deal while supply lasts.
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment