Saturday, March 12, 2011

Square in a Square Class

What a great day it was with Brenda Allen teaching the Square in a Square class. The girls had a wonderful time and as always Brenda is a pleasure to have teaching. Bev, Marie Paul and Lucie did a great job on their blocks today and I have to admit I soon need to sit in on a class.
Frill Seeker is selling rapidly and we will soon be out of all but the Lace Effect Frill Seeker. It is very fun to work with and looks great.
A big thank you goes out to Franny for fixing my serger. I can now serge some pieces of burlap for you Janice if you would like me to. You go away on your holiday and seeing as I am stuck at home I would do that for you. Can you see my pouty lip from here? lol
South Muskoka Shield are starting the second round of the playoffs on Saturday night and I hope to make one of the games in Bradford this weekend. I see Travis for all of about five minutes total and off he goes. We miss him popping into the shop and calling with all his serious problems, like, "we're out of ketchup".lol. He's not really that bad.
Looking forward to seeing you all at knitting on Tuesday afternoon.
Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment