Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Knitting today

It was a great afternoon at knitting today. I promise to get that stupid scarf finished this week and have a full report on what I have been up to and why my homework wasn't finished. lol. Yes I have been working on that scarf for some time but every time I get interupted I seem to pick it up and knit in the wrong direction. For heavens sake, they are short rows just like socks I can't believe I continue to make the same mistake.
Frill Seeker is flying out the door and the latest shipment will be gone as well. I continue to try and keep it up to date but it seems that word of mouth is alive and well and I'm meeting people from across the province driving to Trenton to buy it.
The Spin In on Friday was a huge success. Thanks to Diane for the wonderful scones. They were yummy.
I'm spinning some wonderful fibre from Dyeing for Colour and it is working up quite nicely. All your troubles go out the door when you are spinning. I'm sure my blood pressure comes down as well.
My first smocking class is on Thursday of this week. We will be doing a sampler of sorts to practice stitching, a bonnet and a dress. For those of you who are interested in smocking this will be a five week class and I will try to accomodate you. If you do not want to do a bonnet and dress perhaps we could do a nightgown. The idea of the class is to learn to smock. I will help you with your sewing but you should have a knowledge of sewing.
Hookers meet on Friday. See you there.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment