Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Arrivals

Thanksgiving is over and what a day it was. We ate until we couldn't move and then, true to form, we were starving later. I find that so funny. Travis was almost sick he was so stuffed but managed to eat again. My Mom cooked the turkey, dressing and desert and she let me do the vegetables this year. lol. My Mom is 80 (she'll kill me for that) and she's in charge of all special holidays. She also held dinner for 11 of us on Tuesday night ( after working all day in the flower shop) and a good time was had by all.
When asked when she would retire my sister said" I can't until my Mom does". Hah!
New Arrivals.
Knitters. You no sooner left the building than 18 boxes of yarn came through the back door. Thanks to Pauline for helping us unpack and organize it all. True to form some of the order didn't come that people have been waiting for. I will be on the phone first think this morning to find out where it is. grrrr
I've had a huge selection of red and whites and also some tone on tone creams come in. Approximately 25 bolts and it's going fast.
Our traditional rug hooking classes start today (Wednesday) and I am please to say that the Oriental Class for the afternoon is full and that the open class for the morning has 6 people in it. Thanks to our wonderful teacher Janice Daniels we have many happy hookers!
Off to work.
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment