Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fall is just around the corner

I know you hate for me to say that but fall is just around the corner. The cooler nights are a good indication but I may have to eat my words after todays temperature. It is so hot outside that I'm almost afraid to leave the air conditioning. Everyone must have felt the same way today because the front door hasn't stopped opening and closing. I think we're like the animals and someone said it's going to be a long winter and women are out collecting for their indoor projects.
Classes are set for September and we are very excited about the new sewing classes. Pat is teaching a silk camisole for you to wear under your beautiful blouses and there are lots of quilting, hooking and stitching things going on as well.
I am trying to accomodate you ladies who are working all day so please bear with me. This year I am teaching a quilt in a day for the ladies who want to learn but can't give up four nights or four weekends. I hope this allows you to get started and enjoy the quilting bug like the rest of us.
Hookers, Janice Daniels is starting an inch mat class and you don't want to miss out. The class is already half full so don't forget to sign up!
We are still stitching, knitting and hand quilting on Thursday morning, so if you're stuck on something or need help , don't be afraid to join us and I will try to solve your problem. There are no machines at this class.
See you soon
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment