Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beautiful day out there

What a beautiful day it is out there today. Don't be fooled by the sun. It is still cold but the sun makes it worth the effort to get out and walk. When I was putting the beagle out this morning I could hear the song birds and I hadn't heard any for some time. I figure they were buried deep in the trees during that last cold spell. I had a beautiful Cardinal at my kitchen window feeder reminding me to fill it up. We're Back!!!

Keep your eyes posted for announcements regarding yarn shipments. It seems that the yarn industry wasn't ready for this season and things are extremely slow arriving. I'm going to wake up one day and our back room will be taken over by boxes of yarn. Being the impatient person that I am I order from anyone who has stock. It is frustrating as a business owner.
I do expect some new sock yarn this week as well as some of the Frill Seeker Lace Effects. Although the company is unable to provide us with the original Frill Seeker, I am looking forward to seeing the Lace Effect.
We do have new colours of Ondas by Katia as I have previously mentioned but it is going fast.

Hope all of you have a great weekend and a great Family Day. I hope to make a little trip to see my babies for Family Day as they won't know their Grandma as I haven't seen them for two weeks. lol
To the Grandmas out there whose grandchildren are far away I salute you. I don't know how you do it. It's all I can do not to move at least a little closer so I can have more of a day to day contact. Relax. I couldn't stand the stress of living in a city that size. lol

Mary Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment